Your Personal Information may be processed by us in the country where it was collected as well as other countries where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use Tutti-Brutti. By using Tutti-Brutti, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us and we do not intentionally collect or maintain Personal Information from those who are under 18 years old. If we learn that a Tutti-Brutti user is under 18, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information from our databases.
Collection and Use of Information
In general our collection of personal information is described below in the following key sources of collection and site activities:
- Information Voluntarily Submitted: Information voluntarily submitted for creating or editing your account and user profile on Tutti-Brutti. When you personalize your profile and use the features of Tutti-Brutti, we collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of Tutti-Brutti, such as your year of birth, gender and other demographic information.
- Content Submissions: Information voluntarily submitted during your use of the Tutti-Brutti site which can include content as photos, reviews, ratings and other information you choose to submit.
- Personal Information from Other Sources: Personal information from other sources with which you have registered, companies with whom we have partnered with (collectively, "Partners") or other third parties. For example, we may collect your user ID or profile information that you have permitted to be displayed through Tutti-Brutti in order to display you as a friend or in association with your profile and collections. We may associate this information with the other Personal Information we have collected about you. We may also collect information about you and your friends who use Tutti-Brutti, from any social network you may have connected from, in order to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Payments: When you purchase the items offered on Tutti-Brutti, you will need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment for those products and services. When you sign up for, or win, any special auctions, sweepstakes, or other activities that we make available on Tutti-Brutti, we will collect or utilize the information designated along with such activity, which may include your contact information such as your address and phone number.
- Email Addresses: If you send an e-mail to us, or fill out our "Feedback" form through Tutti-Brutti, we may file electronically your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files, and other information you provide. We may use and display your full name and email address when you send an email notification to a friend through Tutti-Brutti or the social network from which you have connected to Tutti-Brutti (such as in an invitation, or when sharing your content). We will use your e-mail address to contact you, for things such as notifications of our daily offers and other special offers or contests and other related information. You may indicate your preference to stop receiving further promotional communications as further detailed below.
Use and Disclosure of Information
Consistent with our intent to protect your privacy, the personal information you submit to us is used to provide you access to Tutti-Brutti, to improve Tutti-Brutti, customize your experience, and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us, our partners or our advertisers at your request. We do share your content preferences and other information with the social network from which you have connected to Tutti-Brutti, along with those companies and persons you have asked us to share your information with.
We may provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of Tutti-Brutti and to help us communicate with you. These services may include sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service. We require our third-party service providers to promise not to use such information except as necessary to provide the relevant services to us. We may share some or all of your Personal Information with our third-party partners, those with whom we have a co-branding or promotional relationship, or other third-parties about whom you are otherwise notified and do not request to opt out of such sharing.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You hereby consent to us sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
Information for Public View
Tutti-Brutti may provide content areas on our Website where you can publicly post information, communicate with others, or review products and vendors. This information may be accessible by other Tutti-Brutti users and site visitors and companies. Publicly posted content may appear on other websites or web searches, and your public information could be read, collected, and used by others. We have no control over who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so please use caution when posting any personal information.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. When you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly at deals@TuttiBrutti.com.
Updating or Removing Your Information
You may choose to correct, update, or delete the membership information you have submitted to us by sending an email requesting changes to deals@TuttiBrutti.com. Furthermore, if we inadvertently collect more personal information than intended, we endeavor to delete the extraneous information.
Please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request, only after we have fulfilled such requirements). However, please understand that deleted information may continue to persist on backup media.
We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on our Website through a password and your email address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Information submitted through the shopping and registration processes are encrypted through a Secured Socket Layer (SSL) connection, which protects the information in transit.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies which do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Contact and Revisions
We value the Tutti-Brutti community and want to hear from our customers, current and potential vendors, publishers, marketers, members of the media and individuals pursuing career opportunities.